August 1, 2023
Welcome to your new Cigna health plan!
Dear TCN Member,
As part of The Corps Network, Cigna will be your medical insurance provider. Your plan gives you comprehensive, easy to use coverage which is compliant with the Affordable Care Act (ACA). This means, you’ll have access to affordable, quality health care that’s simple to use.
For questions about your Cigna health plan coverage, including which health care providers will be in-network, you can call us at any time:
• Before September 1, 2023, contact us at 1-800-564-7642.
• On or after September 1, 2023, call Customer Service at 1-800-244-6224.
Both numbers will connect you to a Customer Service Advocate 24/7, including holidays.
Your ID card is available online at the myCigna® website or mobile app. Register for an account at www.myCigna.com or download the mobile app. On myCigna.com, look for the ID card link at the top right corner of your myCigna.com dashboard. We won’t be mailing ID cards, so make sure to print your ID card if you want a physical copy.
Lower Cost Options for Care
Your medical plan is designed so that telemedicine through MDLIVE is only a $5 office visit copay. This is your lowest cost option for medical visits and can be accessed 24/7/365. Log in at www.mycigna.com and visit the “Find Care & Costs” tab to start your search for a provider.
Cigna makes your search for a provider easier with cost efficiency ratings, the Cigna Care Designation, and by designating doctors that meet quality and cost efficiency standards as ‘Tier 1’. Your medical plan is designed with a lower copay when selecting Tier 1 specialists (when available) in your plan’s network.
Look for Tier 1 providers on www.myCigna.com or the myCigna® App.
- Click on Find Cost & Care
- Enter your search criteria, ZIP code, provider type or provider name
- Look for the Tier 1 Provider designation
Here’s an example of what to look for when searching for a provider on www.myCigna.com:
- Here are some tips new customers find helpful:
• ID Card – You can use your new Cigna ID card for all covered medical services starting September 1, 2023. Please show your new ID card at the pharmacy as the Rx information on your card has changed.
• Online Access – Sign up at www.myCigna.com to manage your health plan. At www.myCigna.com, you can print ID cards, check a claim status, find in-network providers, estimate costs for covered services and prescriptions, manage your home delivery prescriptions, and much more. You can also download the myCigna.com mobile app (phone/tablet) to access your account when it’s convenient for you.
• Emergency Room Alternatives – Remember that the emergency room is often the most expensive place to seek care. Use your www.myCigna.com app to find an urgent care or primary care office convenient for you.
• Prescription Home Delivery – For current prescriptions – it’s easy to move them to Express Scripts Pharmacy. Just call 800.835.3784 and have your doctor’s contact information and prescription medication name(s) and dosage(s) ready. Express Scripts Pharmacy will do the rest.
• Prescription Information – If you need to get medical services once your plan is active, but haven’t downloaded your ID card yet, here are your plan details:
o Group Number: 3338030
o Member ID: Use your SSN until you receive your Cigna ID number
o RxBIN: 017010
o RxPCN: 0215COMM
Throughout the year we’ll send you updates and resources about important health topics, including exercise, healthy eating and preventive care. We will partner with you to help improve your overall health.
- Questions or concerns?
We’re happy to help! Call us toll-free at 1.800.Cigna24 (1.800.244.6224). Customer Service Advocates are available 24/7. If you have a hearing or speech impairment and use Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) or a Text Telephone (TTY), dial 711 to connect with a TRS operator. Translation services are available at no cost to you in 140 languages.
Para información en Español, por favor llame al numero telefónico que aparece en su tarjeta o al 1.800.244.6224 (Customer Service) y pida hablar con un representante que hable Español.
Your Cigna Service Team